Friday, March 23, 2012

Week 63 Random Pinehurst

A bit late this week, but here's this week's Random Pinehurst
Especially now that we renewed our Costco Membership and I can print photos
And I'm slowly but surely trying to weed down my hoard stash
and get stuff on the walls instead of hidden in the pile,
here's one that is generally in the right spot.

Just not quite up yet.



She still is pretty.
And 
one day
I'll actually hang her on the wall.

I think it is good enough
reason to celebrate
in that I took her out of the hoarder stash
and got her in to the general vicinity
of where she will hang.

**

Loving b3HD? 
Have a life and can't view the whole blog in one sitting? 
Then stalk us already! 
Scroll down, and become a follower!
Or fan our B3HD Facebook page
Promise not to stalk you back. Unless you want us to. 

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...