Thursday, March 22, 2012

Recently Found | Desk Update

Remember how I avoided showing you my 
recently found desk

I think I'm ready.
Gulp.

And, I think I might be a hoarder.
And this may prove it.


 I don't need a desk.



And I definitely not a desk splattered with paint.


However, it isn't everyday
that you find a piece
that fits PERFECTLY under your chair molding.


And it certainly isn't everyday that you find a piece that flows with a space.
Crickets?
Trust me, once I'm done with this bad boy...


Or girl,
she will shine.
because she goes so well with the

Almost, I said there.
(yes, you can, even if you don't have an iphone, view my feed)
to see what plot to take over the world I have in mind for this one.

While you're there if you DO have an Instagram account,
follow me, like some pics
and I'll follow back. Super fun!

What have you been hoarding finding lately?

**

Loving b3HD? 
Have a life and can't view the whole blog in one sitting? 
Then stalk us already! 
Scroll down, and become a follower!
Or fan our B3HD Facebook page
Promise not to stalk you back. Unless you want us to. 

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...