Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summer Kitchen



Sigh.
I love my kitchen.
Those shiny black granite counters
are the bane of my existence.
I do think I want to paint my cabinets white
(I know, I know)
but the prospect of a black and white kitchen
with yellow accents
totally makes me giddy.

he (who shall not be named)
is having a hard time thinking this would look good.

Oh how he doesn't hang out on pinterest enough.

I made the bookwreaths from one of the many tutorials online

I grew the lovely vase fulls of goodness in my jungle of a front yard.

Just. Saying.

**

Loving b3HD? 
Have a life and can't view the whole blog in one sitting? 
Then stalk us already! 
Scroll down, join the site and become a follower!
Or fan our B3HD Facebook page
Promise not to stalk you back. Unless you want us to. 

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

You KNOW you have an opinion about it, already. So spill it. Spark up a conversation...